Agility: Find Your Perfect Fit! Flyer: Agility-Find Your Perfect Fit!
Jump Height Tool: Jump Height Tool – tool that shows the US Jump Heights for the various agility organizations as of March 1, 2017.
Link to AKC Agility Main Page: http://www.akc.org/events/agility/index.cfm
- Link to AKC Agility Regulations: http://www.akc.org/pdfs/rulebooks/REAGIL.pdf
- Link to AKC Time 2 Beat (T2B) Class Information: http://www.akc.org/events/agility/time2beat.cfm
- Link to AKC Premier Class Information: http://cdn.akc.org/PremierAnnouncement_for_web.pdf
- Link to AKC Agility Course Test (ACT) Program Information: http://www.akc.org/events/agility/act-program/
- Link to Agility Grand Champion Title Information: Agility Grand Champion (AGCH)
- Link to USDAA Main Page: http://www.usdaa.com
- Link to USDAA Agility Rules & Regulations Page: http://www.usdaa.com/rulesreg.cfm
- Link to CPE Agility Main Page: http://www.k9cpe.com
- Link to CPE Agility Rules Page: http://www.k9cpe.com/rcall2007.htm
- CPE Title Checklist – checklist helps you keep track of CPE Qs
- CPE Cheat Sheet – quick reference sheet provides scoring for the CPE classes
- Link to UKI Main Page: http://www.ukagilityinternational.com/
- Link to UKI Agility Rules & Regulations Page:http://www.ukagilityinternational.com/DynamicContent.aspx?Link to UKI Agility Rules & Regulations PageName=Rules
- Link to 2016 UKI Open Requirements Tracking Sheet:2016 UKI Open Requirements Tracking Sheet:
Participation is limited to ensure the success of each team. Participating teams must be able to complete a Novice level course together. Owners of aggressive or reactive dogs must be familiar with reward based, positive training techniques. Pre-registration only, please contact; Jackie Wright-Minogue at JWgreyhnds@aol.com for more information and to register.
Click Here for information on the Valor League: VALOR League Info
- Link to TDAA Events: TDAA Events